I’m going to show you a few things you can do with just one minute…because we’re all so busy!
We’ve all felt that way before. We get busy with all the things we’re doing in life. Work, school, housecleaning, errands, taking the kids to practice and other events, etc.
The things that’s often overlooked is that EVERYONE has 24 hours in a day. What matters is how you manage yourself so you invest that time wisely.
Other people say funny things like this…
“How can I eat healthy when I have no time?”
“I just don’t have time to say hi to my friends.”
and so on…. there are lots of reasons out there.
Well here are 5 things you can do in a minute…you have A minute, right?
1. Pick a few flowers: Give your special someone a special thought of appreciation. Let them know you were thinking about them…put them in a water bottle vase if you must…the point is it doesn’t take any time at all, and you’ll get kudos.
2. Selecting your outfit: Make each morning easier by pre-planning what you want to wear that day. I often do this the night before. Prepare your hat, belt, pants, shirt, earrings, and all other accessories. This will save you lots of time, instead of getting stressed in the morning because you slept in.
3. Eat Dark Chocolate: In case you weren’t aware, scientists say that dark chocolate has antioxidants that can help you fight off heart disease and other complications. This can be a good alternative to the sugar loaded muffins we by from the stores.
4. Reach out and make a connection: If you’re too busy to say hello to a friend or loved one, you have some work to do. Before you know it, you’ll be asking where everyone disappeared to. Take a quick moment to send someone a text, call, or email letting them know you thought about them and you’d like to get together for some fun in the near future. Be sure to set the date! Otherwise it will get put to the back of the list and you’ll be right back where you started.
5. Be courteous, let the car in front of you go first: Yep, the good ol’ love your neighbor action. Everyone is in such a hurry these days. The funny thing is that by letting one car go ahead of you will hardly ever slow you down. Make their day because chances are you will feel better too!
What other simple things could you do in a minute??
Health and Freedom Expert